Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Steam Summer Sale - My "Haul"

So, for the first time in my life, I bought a decent bit from a Steam Sale. Here's my Haul:
  • Braid
  • FEZ
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • Skyrim(though I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get it to work on my computer.)
  • Knights of Pen and Paper
  • Terraria
  • The Stanley Parable
  • BattleBlock Theatre
Besides that I own Portal 1 and 2, Thomas was Alone, Oblivion and Deponia on Steam.

I've been playing a lot of FTL, but I have yet to "beat it" by destroying the flagship. It's really addicting, in all honesty.

I also started Braid and FEZ. FEZ is cute and interesting, and I can't wait to get to some more of the cool puzzles. Braid is being a pain in the butt right now. I cannot figure out most of the Puzzle pieces!!!! It's so HARD!!!!

The Stanley Parable is a treat to mess around in. I keep finding more and more hilarious scenarios as to how the game could end. I even saved a baby from a giant FIRE!

Come to think of it.... I never beat Portal 2........ meh. I need to get on that!


Until next time,

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment